2011년 1월 24일 월요일

Ode To My Jacket

Dear my jacket
I am your owner Sun-Kyu
I am really greatful to you. You make me warm
and your beautiful color makes me stylish

You also have many friends like, long coat, and ski wear.
However, you are my best ever.
You are so convinent.

Also, please say thanks to your best friend duck's feather.
If there were no much of them, I could've been frezzing even there was you.
The combinations of you two are the best ever.
Because of you guys, for the last two years of winter, I've been greatful
The only bad thing is that you are a little heavey, still you save me from the cold
and make me healthy.

Oh my friend jacket
You make me happy
You make me warmthy
You make me healthy
You make me a little heavy
You make me stylish

Thank you and AGAIN thank you my dear jacket.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기