2011년 1월 10일 월요일

My first day at Glps

When I first came to this camp, I was very nervous because I knew that this high school is the best school in Korea. However, it was totally different when I came and started my camp. For the first 2 days, it is really boring. All we did at the first day was writing an essay and eating dinner. If I say one good thing about the first day in my camp, the only thing I can say is free time and meeting your roommates. I was class 10 at first but when I had an interview at the second day, I reserved my class as 22nd. It was intensive class!! In my room, me and a guy who is 24th is only intensive. I was very worried that the whole camp was this bored but my thinking was extremely wrong. From the starting day, I was very busy and had to wake up early. I didn't like it first but when I got used to it, I'm enjoying my camp now.

GLPS 4EVER!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기